Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bellend & Hove Albion

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Reading the Colin Kazim Richards altication thread made me think about former players who you'd put in an all time top 11 for their questionable attitude to the game and us, not necessarily whilst with us but for how they left, remarks or activities post leaving the Albion etc? To be clear, this isn't about players lack of talent. We'd need a much bigger team for that! Nope this is all about those who just ain't welcome if we the fans were in charge.

A side from CKR who must be a shoe in after his conviction, it's got to include....?

(No need to propose a Chairman, we all know who that would be!)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Gotta include Leon Best. F*cking waster. Turned his back on the ball when it was no more than five yards from him to argue the toss about something or other with the lino. Total c*nt.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Gotta include Leon Best. F*cking waster. Turned his back on the ball when it was no more than five yards from him to argue the toss about something or other with the lino. Total c*nt.

Hmmm, bad attitude to compliment his bad play. But was he a BE? I'd pick another Leon over him firstly...:)

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Reading the Colin Kazim Richards altication thread made me think about former players who you'd put in an all time top 11 for their questionable attitude to the game and us, not necessarily whilst with us but for how they left, remarks or activities post leaving the Albion etc? To be clear, this isn't about players lack of talent. We'd need a much bigger team for that! Nope this is all about those who just ain't welcome if we the fans were in charge.

A side from CKR who must be a shoe in after his conviction, it's got to include....?

(No need to propose a Chairman, we all know who that would be!)

Hutchins, Foster, Codner, all had run ins with the law.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hutchins, Foster, Codner, all had run ins with the law.

But did they have run ins with the fans? I do t think they did? In fact I'd like to apologise on your behalf for mentioning Steve Foster me l'aud on this thread! No way he gets near such a team! :)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
If this is about players with a bad attitude or players who had a run-in with the law?
Micky Thomas is in on both counts

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
But did they have run ins with the fans? I do t think they did? In fact I'd like to apologise on your behalf for mentioning Steve Foster me l'aud on this thread! No way he gets near such a team! :)

The staff at Corals Squash Club might disagree with you.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Craig Davies warrants a mention for the smoke bomb in the dressing room incident, which surely sums up what a moron he is.

Jamie Campbell might be an option at left back?

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Dean Hammond's goal celebration and abusive gestures to the south stand upon his return with Southampton left a bad taste for a while. I guess he kind of redeemed himself later though?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If this is about players with a bad attitude or players who had a run-in with the law?
Micky Thomas is in on both counts

Micky Thomas has no recollection of signing for the Albion as Mike Bamber got him paralytic and he signed a contract then promptly fell asleep.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Elliott Bennett
Lewis Dunk
Liam Bridcutt

All refused to play allegedly due to their heads not being focussed on the club due to transfer speculation.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jara Rayes as missed a game when arrested driving to it when banned ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here