Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A very worthwhile trip to Blackburn

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Apart from the problems on the trains on the way back - an away trip which will I will
remember for a long time. Thanks to Sir Bob and the lads. Loved the rendition of Happy
Birthday for him.

Nice steak pie in a cafe - £1.30!!!!!

One thing you do notice is that we always welcome the away team and supporters to the
Amex before KO - but nobody ever seems to do it for us.

:bhasign:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Good reward for the hard core who travelled up :thumbsup:

I was such a bad fan I was engrossed in the cricket and didn't end up turning the radio over till way after Sir Bob scored.

One hot tub one ambition

Apr 28, 2015
Hove
Fair play to you for making the trip and for seeing the Albion get a much needed win - and a goal. On his birthday, Bobby just had to score the winning goal, didn't he? I think he's now single-handedly won us 13 points over the season. Glad you enjoyed it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Epically long journey due to engineering work and issues at Preston on the way home but well worth the effort

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Fair play to you for making the trip and for seeing the Albion get a much needed win - and a goal. On his birthday, Bobby just had to score the winning goal, didn't he? I think he's now single-handedly won us 13 points over the season. Glad you enjoyed it.

cheers hot tub. The stewarding at Blackburn was also the most sensible I've seen for a while - basically
as you entered the stand, they said just sit anywhere you want. Saves them and us a lot of grief.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Top effort going up there. I thought the game might even get called off

Snow was not really settling that much up there but when the train stopped at Wigan on the way back it was really heavy

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
After your heart felt plea in mid-week you must be chuffed to bits! Good on you for making the journey - it's days like this that make watching the Albion so memorable. :albion2:

Certainly did el punal. I felt like I was floating to Mill Hill station afterwards it was that good a feeling.

On the way up on the train I was thinking "I must be mad". Just shows you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here