Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right, onto the next 3 games

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Such an important run of games coming up.

• Huddersfield @ Home, next Saturday.

A week off, plus potential final SIGNINGS.

• Brentford @ Home, Friday 5th February.
  • Bolton @ Home, Saturday 13th February.

Three Home games.
Three winnable games.
Burnley, Hull and Derby all have a tough run.

I'll take 6 points and move into 3rd place.

Then the big one for second place.
Hull - Away, Tuesday 16th February.

Murphy or Lualua?
Dunk/Greer/Goldson - Which pair to start next Saturday?
Zamora/Wilson/Baldock/Hemed - As above.

- Points from the next 3 games?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Zamora to lead the line vs Huddersfield before the striker reinforcement(s) arrive.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Need to aim for a win against Huddersfield, then the break could come in very handy. Striker hopefully on the cards and Bong potentially back for Bolton?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
All the Half season ticket holders need step up and get behind the team dig out the flags. These three home games on the trot are must wins if we want to challenge for a top two finish.:albion2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Huddersfield are in decent form - unbeaten in their last 6, although they've not played any of the frontrunners over those games.

They've got to head down to Reading on Tuesday for an FA Cup replay so we should be fresher than them. Hoping it goes to extra time and penalties and they have a long journey home on the coach after.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Definitely 3 winnable home games. The gap after huddersfield will be handy as long as we beat huddersfield. I think brentford will come under a bit of pressure as the window approaches particularly with tarkowski and judge

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
They've got to head down to Reading on Tuesday for an FA Cup replay so we should be fresher than them.

Good point.

Maybe start with the same team as yesterday, then chuck on Wilson and Lualua at 60 minutes as they'll be tired.
Lualua will be raring to go.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Let's just start scoring a few more goals and see what happens.

We have an opportunity in the next three games to push on but need to start taking these chances we are creating. I would like to think any home game is winnable but I would be happy with two wins and a draw.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Realistically I'd take 7 points. We desperately need to learn how to keep going after teams when 1-0 up. Now would be a good time to learn that we CAN beat teams 2 or 3-0.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
In a league so tight tiredness and injuries are often the deciding factor.

If we are more rested than them we will win.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Need 3 wins if we aspire to automatic promotion

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Frustrating isnt it as our last 3 games were very winnable and we lost them all. Still we need at least 7 points from next 3

el punal

Let's just start scoring a few more goals and see what happens.

We have an opportunity in the next three games to push on but need to start taking these chances we are creating. I would like to think any home game is winnable but I would be happy with two wins and a draw.

All of this in a nutshell. Let's hope getting the ball in the net nightmare is over. Everything is in our favour for these three games - all are at home, we have a break for the FA Cup weekend, our injured players are now returning to full fitness, the other teams in contention all have tough fixtures, and we can still be involved in signing new players.

If we don't make the most of this opportunity then I'm afraid our credentials for promotion or the play-offs are out of the window.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Then the big one for second place.
Hull - Away, Tuesday 16th February.

Murphy or Lualua?
Dunk/Greer/Goldson - Which pair to start next Saturday?
Zamora/Wilson/Baldock/Hemed - As above.

- Points from the next 3 games?

Would hope for 9 points from next 3 games if we are going to be serious contenders.

As for your other questions:

LuaLua
Greer/Dunk
Zamora/Wilson

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here