Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] "That belonged on the stage"

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
MotD's appraisal of Chamakh's disgraceful dive, which received the appropriate yellow card, as Palace extended their non-scoring league sequence to 5 games.

Wilfried teaching him all he knows, it seems.

In related news, why are they playing in the Premier League with a lower league goalkeeper? Strange.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What a shame that they had that good start to the season. Reverting to type now though, but not enough to start worrying their creditors.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
This is classic Pardew he has half a season of relative success and then can't buy a win, this pattern has followed him from club to club and yet some muppet chairman still employes him. Nice one Prince Charming. :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So they were talking about playing in Europe next year and I've looked at the table.

They are 8th which, on the face of it at least, is quite impressive.

Then I note that Liverpool, Everton, Southampton and Chelsea are all below them. Big clubs with big players who will finish above them by the end of the season. So they are 12th really. Will they get to Europe from there?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
So they were talking about playing in Europe next year and I've looked at the table.

They are 8th which, on the face of it at least, is quite impressive.

Then I note that Liverpool, Everton, Southampton and Chelsea are all below them. Big clubs with big players who will finish above them by the end of the season. So they are 12th really. Will they get to Europe from there?

Only on their holidays:cool:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Saw Pardews interview after the game, can you imagine CH slaughtering a player on TV like Pardew does to Hennessey?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Saw Pardews interview after the game, can you imagine CH slaughtering a player on TV like Pardew does to Hennessey?

Missed that. Feeling the pressure it seems. He'll start headbutting people on the touchline again if so.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
One other thing, why would you sell Murray to BMuff, but keep a total waste of space like Chamak?
This is why I really don't understand football

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
The suggestion's I have heard regarding Pardew taking over the England Manager's job are even more laughable! Scummy club, scummy board and scummy manager!

Been riding their luck for a while now and will all come to a halt! I can hand on heart say I think we will be way in front of tinpot Palace in 5 years time!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here