Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An apology to all

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
To anyone that has suffered during our poor run of form I would like to apologise.

After the Charlton game I got a bit over excited in the club shop and purchased the mini footballs for my car. It wasn't until last night that I realised we hadn't won since I put them up. Upon realising I did immediately take them down and I am glad the curse was lifted, however I should have noticed this earlier. I would never even think of buying them had the euphoria of the comeback not engulfed me and made me not think of the consequences (and looking a bit chav)

Sorry ...

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
To anyone that has suffered during our poor run of form I would like to apologise.

After the Charlton game I got a bit over excited in the club shop and purchased the mini footballs for my car. It wasn't until last night that I realised we hadn't won since I put them up. Upon realising I did immediately take them down and I am glad the curse was lifted, however I should have noticed this earlier. I would never even think of buying them had the euphoria of the comeback not engulfed me and made me not think of the consequences (and looking a bit chav)

Sorry ...
A chav's apology is accepted . . .Just don't do it again, but in any case that is academic, as the team is now on the way back, and with three home games, there is much to be optimistic about, so display your balls, if you will pardon the expression .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here