Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time For A Mid-Season Break?

el punal

A great and welcome result today even if it wasn't one of the best. I was wondering, after watching a tired and lack-lustre Albion perform over the last few weeks, whether a little break in the sun would do them a world of good.

After the Huddersfield fixture there is pretty much a two week respite from football, until we play Brentford on Friday 5th Feb., because of our exit from the FA Cup.

So a bit of team bonding etc. in sunny foreign climes could work wonders for morale. Good idea or not?

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
I think it would be a great idea; doing the opposite of Derby cancelling their trip to Dubai following the poor performance against Reading we should be telling the boys that if they beat Huddersfield they can have a few days away :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good idea, but a better idea for Hughton to be here for the last days of the transfer window ???

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Great for the single guys, and some of the those with partners too, but some of the WAGS, especially those with kids, would not be so keen. Tough life being a footy player huh?

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Yep good idea , after Huddersfield a break in the sun could work wonders . Could motivate the platters even more to beat Huddersfield

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I think it would be a great idea; doing the opposite of Derby cancelling their trip to Dubai following the poor performance against Reading we should be telling the boys that if they beat Huddersfield they can have a few days away :thumbsup:

I though it was confirmed after we went out of the cup that the squad are going away somewhere warm when we have the blank weekend?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here