Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrity Pointless

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just watching this and the y wanted words ending in act I thought Iwan Roberts said react but both Alexander and his side kick Richard said and entered re-inact did I hear it wrong or did they, As a result he got 100 points as it was wrong.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
They certainly look a pair of twats dressed as Rambo

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Just watching this and the y wanted words ending in act I thought Iwan Roberts said react but both Alexander and his side kick Richard said and entered re-inact did I hear it wrong or did they, As a result he got 100 points as it was wrong.

Re-enact.

Hyphenated words aren't allowed.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sad news today that Richard Osman is quitting Pointless to concentrate on his bestselling crime novels.

Osman won't be immediately replaced permanently and will instead be replaced by a series of rotating guest presenters including Greg Wallace, Alec Scott, Jermaine Jenas and Paddy McGuinness.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sad news today that Richard Osman is quitting Pointless to concentrate on his bestselling crime novels.

Osman won't be immediately replaced permanently and will instead be replaced by a series of rotating guest presenters including Greg Wallace, Alec Scott, Jermaine Jenas and Paddy McGuinness.

*Alex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here