Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weds v Leeds controversy

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That was like three hours ago? Has he not been interviewed yet? I never saw it through to the end.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Can I just say Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

evans144-1194748.jpg

f***ing HA

Apparently it was Forestieri who was still on the pitch, so not a Leeds player.

Indeed. Leeds were innocent victims of a refereeing mistake. Do the laws of the game allow referees to ignore their own mistakes in circumstances where the mistake had no effect whatsoever on the play of the game?

Forestieri was at least 55 metres away from the ball (and at least 40 metres away from any active player) when the referee blew his whistle to restart the game.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Indeed. Leeds were innocent victims of a refereeing mistake. Do the laws of the game allow referees to ignore their own mistakes in circumstances where the mistake had no effect whatsoever on the play of the game?

Forestieri was at least 55 metres away from the ball (and at least 40 metres away from any active player) when the referee blew his whistle to restart the game.
This event has, momentarily, given me a new experience.....feeling sorry for Leeds.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
The only time I have ever felt sorry for Leeds was the '74 European Cup Final. I was 9, and still wanted all English clubs to win in Europe irrespective of who they were. I even got told off by my Dad for cheering on the Leeds fans when they showed their disappointment at the end of the game. Happy days/

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Maybe so. But it was Leeds, so it's funny :lolol:

Count Otto Black

Jul 22, 2015
my god he is a fat shit, apparently leeds club shop didnt have a big enough size so theyve had to stich their badge onto his personal gear

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
We don't want any reasoned debate around here Lord B. It's Leeds so hardy ****ing ha.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
By the rules the ref could not restart the game until the substitution was complete so his balls up. Once pointed out he had no choice but to go back and restart play with the original free kick.
I don't think he will be getting a game st this level for a while..
Had Wednesday scored the fat man would've been the first to complain so no sympathy

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Evans was having a slash at the time, his assistant had to tell him all about it after he had returned from the dunny. Hope he washed his hands.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Basic error. The assessor will mark him down and almost certain he will be "rested"................ In my opinion of course :shrug:

Wait, wait, wait...am I to believe that refs performances are assessed post game?

Because the level of refereeing this season has been shocking.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Leeds manager, in his 50s, massivley overweight, almost bald, has shaved the hair at the temples, for some reason of twisted vanity.

Actually it works. :bowdown::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here