Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A few simple team questions.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Not knocks in any way shape or form, I'm fully behind the team. Great to stop the mini rot today and finally get back on track. :albion2:

Just curious about a few things:

1) Will Bobby ever play 90 minutes again? - If the answer is a no or probably not, is that purely because of age, accumulated injuries, or a combination of both?

2) Have we lost our confidence in building from the back? - Stockdale seems to go long more and more these days. Yes, his distribution is superb and he can ping a pass virtually the length of the pitch anyway and has always done so, but we seem to go long more and more since the 'Boro game. Thoughts?

3) Is Richie Towell likely to get a start in a league game or will it take injuries for him to get his chance? - really looking forward to seeing what he can do.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
1: Probably not and I imagine it's down to his age and injury prevention.
2: I don't believe there's a lack of confidence just a desire to get the ball up the pitch quicker and indeed press higher up the pitch.
3: Quite possibly have to wait for an injury for him to start but I would also like to see him in action so any game time will be a plus.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here