Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Haye TONIGHT on DAVE

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It's a bit odd that it's on Dave, but at the same time it's a great move from the channel.

Anyway, if Haye wins I don't think it will be particularly convincing.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
The Hayemaker must have been gutted when Dave were the only TV channel to show it.

I think he will win quickly, all this politics stopping the Fury fight, covers up the fact that Tyson was extremely lucky Haye got injured when he did as Fury would have been beaten and would now be a long way down the pecking order.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Will be good to see ' a boxer' fighting at heavyweight again as opposed to a puncher.

Fury boxed his way to the title against Wlad. Haye is runner not a boxer, theres a difference, he was a great Cruisereweight but hes not a heavy. He is a has been a a celeb boxer since he stepped up in weight, even this comeback fight is unconventional, he tries to make everything a celebrity event not a regular boxing fight. His new 'promoters' know nothing about boxing, they are two young city traders, its a joke.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Hayemaker must have been gutted when Dave were the only TV channel to show it.

I think he will win quickly, all this politics stopping the Fury fight, covers up the fact that Tyson was extremely lucky Haye got injured when he did as Fury would have been beaten and would now be a long way down the pecking order.

I agree and would add that to be heavyweight champion of the world Tyson Fury has demeaned the title.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Winner fights Joshua.
Winner of the above fights Fury/Vlad (whoever has the title).

Ideally, Joshua Vs Fury with Joshua knocking that tw@ all over the ring.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I dont agree with that he won the title virtually by default in that Vlad took him to be easy and didnt throw enough punches. I think that he will rectify that in the return provided age hasnt caught up with him.

No Vlad couldnt land a punch on him, saying he won it by default is aload of rubbish and does Fury a massive disservice. If anyone one won the title by default was David Haye! He ran the whole fight from Valuev and was lucky to get the decision.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I tend to only recognise the WBA not IBF or WBA as I feel there should be 1 champion and all versions should be geared to the title being unified. The IBF and Inter Continental titles re a joke hence they took Furys belt without giving him the chance to defend it which is wrong.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here