Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RAC

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Two hours 17 minutes and counting, waiting in some country lane waiting for the RAC to turn up to sort out a puncture. What a shower of s**t. This is allegedly the Premium service. Cancellation tomorrow.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Two hours 17 minutes and counting, waiting in some country lane waiting for the RAC to turn up to sort out a puncture. What a shower of s**t. This is allegedly the Premium service. Cancellation tomorrow.

Should of said you were transgender bird on her own:ohmy:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill

Is there a reason why it's not possible to change the wheel yourself ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Tyreweld is the solution.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
What do you expect on the coldest night of the winter so far. Bound to be many flat batteries in and around towns and cities so country roads are a long way down the list.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

No jack, tyre is ok but one of them skinny temporary ones. Finally got in 15 mins ago. Oh and I pay premium for the RAC and this was my first ever call out. Five cars hit the same pothole at around the same time. All had their roadside assistance and were gone within the hour, I was waiting 2 hours 55 mins. Absolute shower. I'm going AA (not the alcohol one although I may need it when I'm done getting through my Guinness this evening). They could have got me a breakdown truck from Birmingham in the time I waited!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
No jack, tyre is ok but one of them skinny temporary ones. Finally got in 15 mins ago. Oh and I pay premium for the RAC and this was my first ever call out. Five cars hit the same pothole at around the same time. All had their roadside assistance and were gone within the hour, I was waiting 2 hours 55 mins. Absolute shower. I'm going AA (not the alcohol one although I may need it when I'm done getting through my Guinness this evening). They could have got me a breakdown truck from Birmingham in the time I waited!
Enjoy your well deserved Guinness [emoji106]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well at least he could get warm whilst waiting, but would have to listen to or pretend to be a bit of a lush.
If he is cold he can simply siphon some petrol out and set fire to it..

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why should he? he paid for a service. I would be straight on the phone to cancel. Not good enough. There again i've always been with the AA. You are covered and not the car which is what i like.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Can understand why you called RAC but why hasn't your car got a toolkit? As for tyreweld, my wife has that for her car. Thougth it odd that she didn't have a spare and apparentlly manufacturers don't supply them as standard as the lower weight helps meet emission restrictions!! That said, used it on my wife's car once. Once done was able to get the car home. All well within the hour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here