Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goldstone Ground Montage

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Yeah, thanks for that, seen it before so am moving on.......

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yeh a little bit of a tear moment.

Be warned of you join this Facebook group it will take over your newsfeed! For the better though.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
This absolutely has me in floods of tears - so emotional. My missus says not to watch it cos it has the same result every time. Such a mixture of pride, sadness and anger - Archer, Stanley and Bellotti robbed my daughter of her birthright as she was only two when they erased our ground and it's history. I never got to take her. The bonus is she's Brighton through and through and still comes to games with her old dad - next one next week v. Huddersfield. Up the Albion, and up yours, Archer!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I found myself smiling all the way through it

the Goldstone Ground

4 seasons in the top flight

2 FA Cup Quarter Finals

Lost count of how many times we beat Palace there

and promotion pitch invasions

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Well done whoever made this!

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
This absolutely has me in floods of tears - so emotional. My missus says not to watch it cos it has the same result every time. Such a mixture of pride, sadness and anger - Archer, Stanley and Bellotti robbed my daughter of her birthright as she was only two when they erased our ground and it's history. I never got to take her. The bonus is she's Brighton through and through and still comes to games with her old dad - next one next week v. Huddersfield. Up the Albion, and up yours, Archer!

I was born in 1993 so just as I got old enough to go to games the home games were 60 miles away. I'm so gutted I never got to stand on the terraces at the Goldstone and experience it. I had a Sandtex shirt as my first ever one and its still in my wardrobe as my first link to that era.
But I'm so thankful to my uncle and grandad for still taking me to games, bringing me up as Brighton through and through and now I'm 22 and get to drive them both down to Amex and away games all over the country.
I regret that I missed the Goldstone, but I'm grateful that I get to experience the Amex for so many years to come!
God I love this club!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This will probably bring a tear to a few eyes !

Thanks for posting that, Alf. I still have dreams about watching us play there.......

Love the Amex more though, which has to be a good thing. We have a future, now.

I was born in 1993 so just as I got old enough to go to games the home games were 60 miles away. I'm so gutted I never got to stand on the terraces at the Goldstone and experience it. I had a Sandtex shirt as my first ever one and its still in my wardrobe as my first link to that era.
But I'm so thankful to my uncle and grandad for still taking me to games, bringing me up as Brighton through and through and now I'm 22 and get to drive them both down to Amex and away games all over the country.
I regret that I missed the Goldstone, but I'm grateful that I get to experience the Amex for so many years to come!
God I love this club!

My son was born in 1994 still got along to the goldstone(well once)(well twice the boycott game we slipped in through the east gates)???

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
My son was born in 1994 still got along to the goldstone(well once)(well twice the boycott game we slipped in through the east gates)???

I'm very jealous, I obviously never had a say in it. My first ever match was in 1998 when I was 5 unfortunately.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here