Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Queen is 90 this year, gawd bless her soul

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Will you be celebrating with her with street parties and the like?

I feel sorry for ole Big Ears. By the time he will get on the throne he will be approaching his 80's...

Hope Her Maj cheers up a bit. Her mum used to be all smiles and happy go lucky in her twilight years.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I reckon with Wills being so high profile and Chaz fading into the background, it might possibly have been decided to skip a go whatever.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
£150 to secure the hottest tickets in Britain this year, probably in history. A place at her Majestys 90th Birthday party, incredible value and a thousand lucky punters will have the greatest day of their lives.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Surely this is deserving of a bank holiday on the 13th June to give us all a day to recover from the parties we will all no doubt be having to celebrate.......

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Anyone else think she's still fit?

I suppose so......

attachment.php

Attachments

• normal_vacation_for_a_queen_by_disasterman111-d31pduu.jpeg
    normal_vacation_for_a_queen_by_disasterman111-d31pduu.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 596

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
They made her go down the Thames in the driving rain on a naff barge at the last big celebration. What next, It's a Royal Total Wipeout?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was expecting a lot of fawning nonsense on this thread, and having read it, I'm appalled to find I now feel as though I am the most right wing person yet to add to it. :ffsparr:

You cheeky monkeys - OFF with your heads! :lolol:

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Saw Peter Phillips is trying to flog tickets for 150 quid.

Sorry but why isn't this free? Its not exactly like the Windsors can't afford to put this on themselves. And stop pretending its some sort of commercial thing when the her maj's bloody grandson won the tender!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I reckon with Wills being so high profile and Chaz fading into the background, it might possibly have been decided to skip a go whatever.

That will never, ever happen. The Queen knows the rules. It's not their decision to make. It's all in the Act Of Succession.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here