Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading (H) moved to Friday night now moved to TUESDAY 15TH MARCH

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Another Saturday 3pm gone.....

‪#‎BHAFC‬'s match against Reading FC will be shown on Sky Sports and will be played on Friday 11th March at 7.45pm.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Arse cakes.

Was about to contact the club to host the REMF Quiz that night.

Back to the drawing board.

Dawn Korus

Oct 17, 2010
Christmas Island
What a load of shit, so we now only have 2 Saturday 3pm kick offs left.

What frustrates me is I pay for my two little ones to have season tickets but evening games are too much for them, so they lose out and they bloody love their football.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What a load of shit, so we now only have 2 Saturday 3pm kick offs left.

What frustrates me is I pay for my two little ones to have season tickets but evening games are too much for them, so they lose out and they bloody love their football.

Have I missed one? I make it 3

Huddersfield, Bolton & Burnley

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
This really is taking the piss....Everyone bow down to Sky and let them do as they wish..perhaps Leeds owner had the right idea..

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Got to be honest, buggering off to the other side of the world is getting easier with every fixture change. Will probably be able to watch every match live for sweet FA when compared to the price of a season ticket, even if it is at 2am on a Sunday (very rare)!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
That is pretty mental - how many games is it that have been moved now this season? 5/6?

It will almost definitely see the debate again about the transfer of kids tickets ...

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'd like to add my own FFS to this thread please.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Burnley and Derby are PRIME targets for sky movage.

That would leave just Huddersfield and Bolton on Saturdays.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
That is pretty mental - how many games is it that have been moved now this season? 5/6?

It will almost definitely see the debate again about the transfer of kids tickets ...

I think the fairest thing the club could do is if a child cannot attend due to the game being moved, you should be allowed to upgrade the ticket WITHOUT it adding to the number of allowed upgrades per season.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
No Saturday home match, between 13th February and 2nd April! (and with the matches v Burnley and Derby prime suspects for Sky attentions, Feb 13th might concievably be the FINAL home Saturday match...)

This must COMFORTABLY now be the 'most televised' Albion season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here