Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodjia - Make it happen please

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Strong, physical, athletic striker who knows where the back of the net is. One who can certainly make a difference in the second half of the season.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

albionite

May 20, 2009
Considering they were prepared to spend £8m on gayle or whatever it was they are not going to let kodija go cheap. they will see him as the player to keep them up. Need to look elsewhere for value.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Why would brizzle sell us their only decent striker? It'd be an admittance of pending relegation and given their hopeless recruitment so far this season they'd struggle to get a replacement before the window shuts, particularly as they now need a new manager.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Strong, physical, athletic striker who knows where the back of the net is. One who can certainly make a difference in the second half of the season.

Are you just picking random names out of a hat? Do you have any facts to support that

A) We, the club, are interested in him?
B) He is for sale?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Without Bristol having a manager at mo and with them having money available, think chances of Kodija being available are slim. Any fee would have to be significantly over market value for them to consider.

It's common knowledge that Zach Clough is available from Bolton, as he turned down a move to Brizzle this week. Young striker who will only improve. Accepted bid was 2m. Def Think there's more chance of him signing.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Without Bristol having a manager at mo and with them having money available, think chances of Kodija being available are slim. Any fee would have to be significantly over market value for them to consider

Agreed, and they'd need/want a replacement too.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Zach Clough?

He's certainly a looker

Clough-Bolton-555945.jpg

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Yes Kodija would be some signing. I expect Arsenal and a few premiership clubs might want a say in it though.

Cough would be an improvement.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Why does this guy keep getting brought up? Bristol City are loaded and have failed to entice quality championship strikers with £10 million +, why would they sell the only good one they have on their books?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here