Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pub argument help needed!

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Got a couple points we disagree about,

How old is Bruce Forsyth, we got one guy saying 60, two old birds saying 78, me saying 86 and the bar man saying 93! With his wig being 32 years old

Is it possible to fart snow? Bar man making a case for it being possible, two old birds saying maybe and me and the other guy saying no!

And finally is it possible to fall up stairs? Bar man and me saying yes, two birds saying no and the guy not sure!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
87 years old

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

How old is Bruce Forsyth, we got one guy saying 60, two old birds saying 78, me saying 86 and the bar man saying 93! With his wig being 32 years old

Is it possible to fart snow? Bar man making a case for it being possible, two old birds saying maybe and me and the other guy saying no!

And finally is it possible to fall up stairs? Bar man and me saying yes, two birds saying no and the guy not sure!

Bruce born 22nd Feb 1928so 88 next month.
No you cant fart snow. The body is much much too warm!
Yes you can fall up stairs if you stub your toe on a stair as you're walking up.

Last edited:

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

Could you please clarify 'fart snow'?
You can fall going up stairs!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

1. 87 years old - 88 on 22nd Feb.

3. Depends on the definition of fall I suppose. I don't think it is possible to fall up personally. I would say I tripped up the stairs rather than fell up. It would be possible to trip up the stairs and then fall down them!

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

What f*cking pub were you in? How on earth does the conversation get to Farting Snow?

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I love how you're in a pub and your first reaction to an argument is to ask NSC rather than Google - #drunkpersonlogic ;-)

Ps great questions - none of which I have the answers to.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How in the name of frig anyone could think Brucie was 60...

He's been around since the bronze age.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Pub arguments are dead, it's now a race to google the correct information. A bit like a pub quiz is dead, unless there are security screening for mobile devices. All very sad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here