Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Stockdale tweet

May 14, 2015
I can barely turn on a computer yet alone add an image so if some one can add a picture of his tweet it would be fantastic.

He wrote " Just a little something to one and all @officialBHAFC fans and staff"

He added a picture saying "Don't confuse your path with your destination. Just because its stormy now doesn't mean you aren't headed for sunshine"

I'm sure some people will say he should just get on with playing, but to me it shows that the players recognize that they're in a bad run of form, and are hungry to get back on track.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I can barely turn on a computer yet alone add an image so if some one can add a picture of his tweet it would be fantastic.

He wrote " Just a little something to one and all @officialBHAFC fans and staff"

He added a picture saying "Don't confuse your path with your destination. Just because its stormy now doesn't mean you aren't headed for sunshine"

I'm sure some people will say he should just get on with playing, but to me it shows that the players recognize that they're in a bad run of form, and are hungry to get back on track.

Completely agree. We have the players, staff and fans to get through this bad patch, the season is far from over.

RohanInceEnthusiast

Nov 26, 2015

Completely agree, also good for the fans to feel some form of interaction with the players as well because people are definitely looking for answers after recent performances. All that being said though, I'd rather we did the talking on the pitch than via Twitter.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Stockdale is a man of philosophy.

Is he Socrates in disguise then?

Perhaps he can weigh in with some 30yrd screamers if that's the case :)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Has anyone got friends on Facebook who keep sharing WANKY philosophical sayings like this?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here