Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Blackwell v Chris Eubank Jr March 5

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
I've seen Blackwell and was impressed but is he really in Eubanks class?

He is, considering he had no amateur background he is class. He can hit hard and his engine is second to none, do not be surprised of an upset. He has sparred with Froch in the past who speaks highly of him.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Prior to fighting Eubank, BJS spread it around that Eubank had taking an absolute pasting from Blackwell in sparring and was all hype. If there is any truth in this, it could get interesting.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'm a big fan of Jr but he's only doing this fight to differentiate himself from his Dad.
Picking up the British Title will enable him to separate the Jr & Sr names, which is what I believe he's after.

I'll still watch it but Sr has fecked up this year for Jr by walking away from Matchroom.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
I'm a big fan of Jr but he's only doing this fight to differentiate himself from his Dad.
Picking up the British Title will enable him to separate the Jr & Sr names, which is what I believe he's after.

I'll still watch it but Sr has fecked up this year for Jr by walking away from Matchroom.

His chin will probably differentiate himself from his dad. Hasn't been chinned yet.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

He didn't walk away. Hennessy won the purse bids for this fight so the contract with Matchroom was FINNISH

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Cut all the trash talk, let's get through the preliminary contests and cut to the chase.

Chris Eubank Jnr vs James Degale at the Amex for the World Super Middleweight Title.

Sell out?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Cut all the trash talk, let's get through the preliminary contests and cut to the chase.

Chris Eubank Jnr vs James Degale at the Amex for the World Super Middleweight Title.

Sell out?

I reckon it would be. Always thought Eubank sr missed a trick by not fighting at the Goldstone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here