Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many half season tickets have we sold?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
"hundreds" is the answer

my guess would be around 500 ...?

not going to sell many on the day tickets unless form picks up again

however, if we do get it together then there are a few massive Amex crowds on the horizon later in the season...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
My Dad got 1 so based on this thread alone it is at least 2.

He got it to watch us get promotion to the promised land :lolol:

The drop in form has been a bit amusing as the majority of normal fans understand where we have come from and even though they are frustrated won;t go over the top. He, on the other hand, is livid

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A bit of marketing genius by the club, you have to hand it to them, whoever came up with the idea should get a big bonus. Sell a sh*t load of tickets whilst top of the league looking unstoppable, on course for automatic promotion and then score no goals in 6 games and drop like a stone down the league table when the money has been banked. I LOVE it !

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A bit of marketing genius by the club, you have to hand it to them, whoever came up with the idea should get a big bonus. Sell a sh*t load of tickets whilst top of the league looking unstoppable, on course for automatic promotion and then score no goals in 6 games and drop like a stone down the league table when the money has been banked. I LOVE it !

It's like when we used to be at Withdean. Crowds of 5,000 then the club would do a special one-off promotion and get a full house of 8,000 or whatever. Whereupon we'd proceed to play like complete dogshit, ensuring that the extra 3,000 were highly unlikely to come again in the foreseeable. Same as it ever was.

No, because no one knows. Had you forgotten that in less than 2 weeks?

No one that answered the original thread knew but two weeks later it was possible that this information had become known! Or someone that knew two weeks ago but didn't see the thread has seen this one. If you pray to Jesus and he does not answer does that mean that you never pray again? We all know the story of the spider trying to get up the drain pipe,along came the rain etc!:moo:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It's like when we used to be at Withdean. Crowds of 5,000 then the club would do a special one-off promotion and get a full house of 8,000 or whatever. Whereupon we'd proceed to play like complete dogshit, ensuring that the extra 3,000 were highly unlikely to come again in the foreseeable. Same as it ever was.

Yep, except now we are at the Amex we flatter to decieve with class!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
No one that answered the original thread knew but two weeks later it was possible that this information had become known! Or someone that knew two weeks ago but didn't see the thread has seen this one. If you pray to Jesus and he does not answer does that mean that you never pray again? We all know the story of the spider trying to get up the drain pipe,along came the rain etc!:moo:

I'm going for option c: you shit-stirring in your usual way. Again.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
As fan it would be interesting how many half season tickets have been sold. Let's hope the team can stop this bad run with a good result at Blackburn I want see the Amex Rocking.:albion2::amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here