Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Rotherham match report

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Not pretty reading, but hey, I can't only write up the wins...

As ever, read it if you want

http://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?588-Rotherham-2-0-Albion-12-01-2016

Rotherham were supposedly there for the taking – off the back of three straight defeats, and with a string of first choice players ruled out. The Albion squad was bolstered by new signings and first-teamers returning from lay-offs. The team named looked strong, and the bench packed with options. Most of those starting had enjoyed a full week off to recharge.

Unfortunately, Neil Redfearn’s strugglers had other ideas, and didn’t fancy the role we’d written for them.

Glanders

Mar 12, 2012
Spot on. My first away game for quite a few years and I can't argue with any of that.

el punal

Oh dear! Thanks for the concise, although unhappy, report. It seems fair to say that Hughton needs to put up a few rockets up people's arses to get the team back on track. Hopefully by this coming Saturday when we visit Blackburn.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Thanks for that, there must now be concern, sinking like a stone, unable to score, players looking tired, whats that all about. There's definately a confidence issue in the team at the moment and some missing belief and I cant help remembering CH comment after our last home defeat of 'we have to find a way through', I thought at the time that it was a strange thing to say and the manner in which he spoke was as if he wasn't sure of how we would do this. I am wondering what has happened over the last month to change things so dramatically. I'm not optimistic for Blackburn.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Way more interest in the report when the news is better!

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Not pretty reading, but hey, I can't only write up the wins...

As ever, read it if you want

http://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?588-Rotherham-2-0-Albion-12-01-2016

The very least I can do is thank you for taking the time to write this and I am so sorry for you, travelling to that game and having to endure it. It was bad enough on the radio. WA said several times that the two forward players made little or no runs and showed precious little movement, which is frustrating. Yet we had a decent enough team out there, which is strange. I wonder if something critical has happened at the club which is destroying morale at present?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here