Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#Together

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It doesn't happen often but at times like this it really is important we all stick together.

Seriously - we can't let that ****ing badger win. Not on my watch.

#CuddlyBadgerOut

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
People know bugger all about hardness , if they did . the Black Lugworm would win with its 600 hands tied behind its gutted organless yet still alive back .

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
People know bugger all about hardness , if they did . the Black Lugworm would win with its 600 hands tied behind its gutted organless yet still alive back .

....until it gets mullered by a king rag, or even better the CI 'verm' mutation that BURROWS INTO ROCKS. Lugworm shrugworm.......

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah well we all know that the mosquito should have won so quite frankly all these other teddy bears and fish can do one.

:flounce:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Tiresome smear campaign and the fact mods are actively encouraging the proliferation of accounts created for the sole purpose of discrediting the badger has completely devalued the competition for me. Corruption and controversy obviously has its place in WHC but it loses its charm when, rather than being a dark and mysterious undercurrent, it starts to become a bigger talking point than the contest itself.

Above all I feel sorry for the animals whose efforts are totally undermined by the pathetic 'anyone but badger' campaign, as even if another wins out over the People's Champion there will always be that niggling doubt of 'did I actually earn this?'

Jan 29, 2015
Tiresome smear campaign and the fact mods are actively encouraging the proliferation of accounts created for the sole purpose of discrediting the badger has completely devalued the competition for me. Corruption and controversy obviously has its place in WHC but it loses its charm when, rather than being a dark and mysterious undercurrent, it starts to become a bigger talking point than the contest itself.

Above all I feel sorry for the animals whose efforts are totally undermined by the pathetic 'anyone but badger' campaign, as even if another wins out over the People's Champion there will always be that niggling doubt of 'did I actually earn this?'

You sound agitated. Take a chill pill.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Same tactics for Corbyn!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
im sorry

the ship has sailed.

We missed it.

But Im happy with top 10. Big fish in little pond and all that. Stuff the prem and its over paid superstars.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
....until it gets mullered by a king rag, or even better the CI 'verm' mutation that BURROWS INTO ROCKS. Lugworm shrugworm.......

Nonsense , i gut either of these two pussies and its goodnight irene , in fact go and stand in the corner next to the fanny birds and badger brigade , i did not add that the Black lugworm can actually survive with no internal organs for up to 9 days this is 2 days more than the Billy Paynter slow worm specie btw , but in case there was ever any doubt , there it is .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here