Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno....

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Perhaps has been our player of the season so far. Continuous lung busting runs up the right wing, creating chances and defending on the whole very good.

One mistake (when we are chasing the game) and suddenly he needs to be dropped? Get a grip people.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Without Bruno this season we would be nearer 16th than 6th IMO. He is definitely not one of the many problems this squad currently struggles with.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
By far the most 'technical' player we have. He does occasionally have a lapse in concentration that can cost us, but he certainly hasn't been our major weak link this season.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
He's a very very good player. Probably the best passer in the team.

As for the "but the goals are coming from the right" because "he doesn't stop crosses". This happened less when he had Rosenior in front of him, or when Calde played in front of him toward the end of last season. VLP offers little or no protection.

And the reason opponents don't attack down our left so much is because Calde doesn't get involved in attacking as much as Bruno, at times he almost plays as another centre back.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
VLP hasnt played for us since the Brentford game.

Since then we've played 3 league games.

In those Goldson and Dunk have scored own goals. (yes ONE of them was from a crappy cross)

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Since then we've played 3 league games.

In those Goldson and Dunk have scored own goals. (yes ONE of them was from a crappy cross)

Bruno was way out of position for the cross which came in for Rotherham's first goal last night.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Perhaps has been our player of the season so far. Continuous lung busting runs up the right wing, creating chances and defending on the whole very good.

One mistake (when we are chasing the game) and suddenly he needs to be dropped? Get a grip people.

Who's saying he should be dropped?

Unless I've missed something, I've only seen 2 idiots slate him today.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
both Charlton goals were Bruno's fault. He was too far away from closing his player down.

He repeated this with the goal that we conceded against Ipswich.

He was also at fault for the second goal last night.

If his name was Lewis Dunk, he would have been slated.

I'm not doubting that he has had a good season, however, of late his defending has been very poor. If you can't see that, then you know less about football and defending that most.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
both Charlton goals were Bruno's fault. He was too far away from closing his player down.

I'm not doubting that he has had a good season, however, of late his defending has been very poor. If you can't see that, then you know less about football and defending that most.

First goal v Charlton maybe, could have done better however was left completely isolated, second goal he was taken out when Kayal made a challenge if I recall correctly. Ipswich dunk let a slow pass under his foot, not sure what's that got to do with Bruno?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

First vs Charlton, otherwise nonsense.

Edit: just seen the last sentence, laughable.....

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011

Nonsense.

First goal against Charlton he was exposed because he's SLOW which is because he's OLD. That kid who scored is lightning fast and super talented. I can't remember the second one.

At Ipswich Dunk screwed up.. how that is Brunos fault is beyond me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here