Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keep the Faith

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Keep the Faith - what a fantastic season so far :clap2::bhasign::wave:

We'll be back - players coming back - confidence will come back - positivity, come on everyone - who's with me?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We do need to keep the faith still 20 games left, back to basics at Blackburn

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Great position for a challenge. Climbers look up not down. Little set back but we are hanging on.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm keeping the faith but we do need to strengthen sooner rather than later. A striker of course, but more than anything we need a big signing, someone who lifts the mood and gives the players confidence, because we are feeling sorry for ourselves as well as having genuine injury problems

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We should have had the new signings ready for today, same old Albion, everyone else gets in before we do

Not fair. we've made 3 signings already - more than most - people are forgetting that. It's not as simple as it sounds to get the right players - keep the faith :) positive thread amongst the negativity we are feeling :)

D

Deleted member 2719

We'll be back - players coming back - confidence will come back - positivity, come on everyone - who's with me?

This thread is to close to the match, I ain't jumping on no love bus tonight.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A lot were saying a loss and a win is better than 2 draws. Need to beat Backburn now.

Start with Zamora and we may just do it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This thread is to close to the match, I ain't jumping on no love bus tonight.

Fair enough :lol: I will also point out I wasn't there, and am not expecting many who were to be jumping on it tonight either :lol:

el punal

I would love to keep the faith. I really thought that tonight we would turn our poor form around against struggling Rotherham. The sort of perfect away fixture to get us back on track. How wrong I was. Let's just hope that there is an improvement against Blackburn, because, boy, do we need it.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

I'm a positive supporter like yourself but can't help feel that the wheels have not so much come off but been removed by the amount of injuries we had. Even with players coming back and some new signings recapturing that momentum seems a very difficult ask.

Then again, it wasn't so long ago we signed Leo in January and our run in took us up the table. RAAAAARRGGH! :)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
As soon as we start scoring again we'll be fine. There has to be a limit of ****ing stupid goals you can give away! If not scoring past our own keeper, our defenders are giving away penalties & assisting strikers via headers or a delicate pass backs. Well this will all stop soon and our luck will change. We just need to hammer someone like Burnley did tonight. Two new signings before Feb and I think we could make the play-offs.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I was swearing continuously whilst the commentary on and had Mum round who doesn't really follow the football. After explaining to her how it's such a ****ing tragedy we have gone from being unbeaten in 22games to looking like a L1 relegation outfit in the space of 6-7 games she say's "Sounds like same old Brighton again, they have have always been the same since I grew up here as a kid" (she is getting on now)

Hard to argue! We always seem to lack the bottle and score the goals when push comes to shove! Very frustrating!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
CH has shown a lot of faith with several players and kept them in the team.
This loyalty is commendable, but surely it's time to change things around now.

I suspect Dunk will stay in the team due to injuries, but surely Hemed and Murphy have to be dropped now.
Kayal and Stephens are a long way off the form of 2 months ago.

Hopefully any changes will have a positive effect.

Personally I'll be happier when Rosenior is back in the team. Any news on when that's likely to be?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Nope. There is no place for Blind optimism amongst fans at the moment with the sobering stats of recent performances. And with age I'm increasingly sick of our acceptance for second best and eternal patience as we 'build' a club, team, academy, performance centre, brand blah blah blah. How about ****ingwinning for a change, with some quick and dirty promotion success as Swindon, Bradford, Oldham, Bournmouth, Palace, Norwich, Ipswich, Blackburn, Wigan, Swansea, Wimbledon, Luton, Watford, Burnley, Blackpool, Barnsley, Hull, Reading, Charlton, Notts County, Pompey, Southampton, QPR...in fact just about EVERY f ing club of comparative size and plenty smaller HAVE ALL HAD BAR US since we were last in the top flight 33 (thirty three) years ago!

Grrrrr. Sorry, but I'm just bloody pissed off tonight. Players and manager have just imploded and are an absolute shambles. Are we safe yet or about to do a Millwall? We have more than enough form in the latter respect.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
CH still coming to terms with what the new players can do, so resorts to the old guard.
We will recover, but not for another 4 games or so I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here