Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Embarrassing collapse of form

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Stregnthen from a position of strength has turned into a pathetic whimper.

Even when we was in our unbeaten run we did not look convincing but all the glitter ponies kept rolling out the "Stop moaning we are still unbeaten and top of the league" We had a fist full of chances to pull away at the top of the table but failed to finish teams off and now we are looking no better than last seasons flops.

Dunk needs to pi** off into the reserves. Hughton is blind if he cannot see Dunk needs dropping. Greer is too old, Bruno is not far away. We have two injury prone wingers. No permanent striker of anywhere near top end quality standard.

Now, I read that we are unlikely to sign a striker until towards the end of transfer window. We had teams far better when were at the Withdean at showing some desire and passion.

We are like a Ferrari with an engine of a Ford Focus. The queue for the sarcastic & dull wisdom is available below

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
...and all this is why I have been going to BHA games since early 1970s and shall continue to do so. It is football, it follows no logic nor reason. It is brilliant.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Should have seen this coming since the charlton game who we made look like Barcelona for 45 mins. Since then charlton have been awful.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
This is spot on. Injuries really haven't helped, but even during the run we were hardly ever convincing.

I never say stuff like this on here but i think something is really wrong, fundamentally, at our club. It started with the whole Poyet fiasco and has continued ever since, with our unbeaten run merely papering over some pretty unsightly cracks.
Jones leaving just another example. You really telling me managing Luton should be preferable to coaching us?

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
8 points off averaging 2 points a game, which secures promotion - a very inferior goal difference - awful set pieces - defensive errors - no power upfront. A calamitous loss of form. A crying shame. Utterly depressing - I wonder what the view from the Boardroom is......because the view from the fans is becoming ever clearer.

And no it's not a knee jerk reaction from fickle fans, it's been coming. Top 6 teams beat teams by more than one goal, they score in most matches, they score from set pieces, they have players who know what offside is......

We'll Keep the Faith, but whether we retain our top 6 position is another matter altogether.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Harsh by the op to single out Greer and Bruno. Greer has been good and Bruno outstanding this season.

Here we go. Where did I "Single them out" ? I mentioned my opinions on the whole squad. The NSC pick a little nugget out and stamp on it is in full swing. As it happens I think Bruno has been decent but I guess context is not your thing

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Stregnthen from a position of strength has turned into a pathetic whimper.

Even when we was in our unbeaten run we did not look convincing but all the glitter ponies kept rolling out the "Stop moaning we are still unbeaten and top of the league" We had a fist full of chances to pull away at the top of the table but failed to finish teams off and now we are looking no better than last seasons flops.

Dunk needs to pi** off into the reserves. Hughton is blind if he cannot see Dunk needs dropping. Greer is too old, Bruno is not far away. We have two injury prone wingers. No permanent striker of anywhere near top end quality standard.

Now, I read that we are unlikely to sign a striker until towards the end of transfer window. We had teams far better when were at the Withdean at showing some desire and passion.

We are like a Ferrari with an engine of a Ford Focus. The queue for the sarcastic & dull wisdom is available below

Brilliant summary in those first two paragraphs.

Wins at the beginning of the season, slowly became draws and goals started to dry up and anyone noticing that were deemed bedwetters. The writing was on the wall then, when the club could have pulled away giving themselves a great points buffer until the January transfer window.

I feel for those who signed up for a second half of the season ticket - they missed the reasonable run , but now suffer losing football every game.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Look it is another season in the championship. We have always been shit. Nothing changes. That is who we are and what defines us

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Its feeling like we're back to the end of last season and the 21 game run was just a dream

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here