Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A lot of happy people on NSC tonight

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Almost 9 1/2 hours without a goal and a piss poor showing at Rotherham, who are a terrible side. They are right to complain about today.

The players had a decent rest because of the cup, and we have most of our players back from injury. No excuses tonight, need to do a lot better if Brighton are serious contenders.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I see all the usual moaners are now having a field day. Well done chaps. You're getting what you want.

Never understood this opinion.

I've always felt the lickers are so desperate to not blame the team or have a go at them they even go as far as to attack other fans who aren't happy.

"Look what YOU caused, I bet you're HAPPY now aren't you? You evil Brighton hating SCUM".

What a load of absolute bollocks, everyone SHOULD be pissed off with this, at what point is this kind of form acceptable OP? At what point are we supposed to be unhappy? Or are we all expected to smile and nod at whatever is served up in front of us?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
It's a crap run. No argument about that. Just can't stand the smug twunts who crawl back out of the woodwork at every possible opportunity to put the boot in. I'm out of here until we start winning again and they disappear back under their rocks.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Hull also lost 2-0 at Rotherham and their world did not end.

I'm happy tonight because Palace lost and Ronnie won today. 2 out of 3 results is not bad.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
This year is only twelve days old and already I am seriously pissed off with it personally. Football's the least of my worries at the moment. 2016 can go and piss off because I am sick of every facking thing.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I see all the usual moaners are now having a field day. Well done chaps. You're getting what you want.

We`ve now not won since Dec 5th........you consider we have nothing to moan about ??? Getting what you want ??? you have rather warped ideas.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's a crap run. No argument about that. Just can't stand the smug twunts who crawl back out of the woodwork at every possible opportunity to put the boot in. I'm out of here until we start winning again and they disappear back under their rocks.

:flypig:

See you in August :bigwave:

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I deplore this patronising, virtuous tone which is becoming sadly commonplace among many supporters.

Of course fans can criticise the blinking team. As long as NSC contributors are not pernicious, abusive or outwardly unreasonable, then let's be critical/supportive/neutral. Whatever you feel. That's what makes this forum great. Different opinions, all flavours. And I'm not letting your rather silly directive dictate otherwise.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Yup, been waiting all season to see a run as crap as this one, I was getting really worried when we went 22 games unbeaten that we wouldn't get to see a 10 hour run when we couldn't score. Happy? You better believe it, I am fecking ecstatic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here