Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC Radio Sussex (DAB or Online)

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Am I being dense? :dunce:

I don't seem to be able to get BBC Sussex anyone, my DAB says 'station not available', Online not available either. Contractual? Analogue only? What am I missing other than my special time with Warren? :hilton:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Online has not been available for many years - as the clubs/the FL have those rights, i.e. Seagulls Player subscription in our case.

Not sure on DAB as we no longer have one in the house.

As we don't have an FM Radio either, I have to use Seagulls Player to listen here in remote Worthing.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Am I being dense? :dunce:

I don't seem to be able to get BBC Sussex anyone, my DAB says 'station not available', Online not available either. Contractual? Analogue only? What am I missing other than my special time with Warren? :hilton:

Bit late, tonight but just got this.. This problem came up a few weeks ago on here. You have to do a retune as they changed something . So find the auto retune......

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I am listening on a DAB Radio yet the digital coverage around here is w@nk hence I use the MODE button to access JC and Wozza via good old FM.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Bit late, tonight but just got this.. This problem came up a few weeks ago on here. You have to do a retune as they changed something . So find the auto retune......

Great, yes, after working out how to auto retune the DAB, I now have commentary again just in time for Stephens firing wide...

Going to have to work out how to retune it in the car now too.

Jul 7, 2003

Yep - changes made to the transmitters to extend coverage north of the Downs and to add extra stations. Do a full rescan / tune and all will be good again.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I was at my Mum and Dads they are near the hill fort and their Dab radio did the same, ended up listening on FM radio instead - all the other DAB channels worked okay

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here