Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How the heck does one cancel Seagulls Player?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I've looked both on mobile and a computer, and although there is a section misleadingly labeled 'manage subscriptions' it won't let me do anything of the sort only allowing for credit card details to be changed. Such a frustrating site!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
You have to email them I believe.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You have to email them I believe.
Really? That is unbelievably old fashioned. Other online media services I've subscribed to such as Amazon, Netflix and Now TV allow for instant cancellation. I guess I'll have it another month then. Thanks.

Just cancel the dd. I cancelled over the close season as I only use it for commentary and highlights so I restarted it when the season satrted. But as was said above if you've paid in advance I doubt there's much you can do. That's why I pay monthly, it's only a few quid more expensive than paying up front

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I've looked both on mobile and a computer, and although there is a section misleadingly labeled 'manage subscriptions' it won't let me do anything of the sort only allowing for credit card details to be changed. Such a frustrating site!
Cancel the direct debit a contractual email from the club will follow

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I pay with a virtual pre- paid card and if I forget to top that up then player cannot take the payment. Subscription is then cancelled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here