Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you booked your summer holiday yet?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
The missus and I are splashing out this year.

hol.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not yet as not booked late May holiday

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Booked an early one in June for 10 day in Lanzarotte as we always take our brother in law away each year but not booked wife and I one in the summer usually Cyprus, or Autumn, which is usually a few days in Spain. I am waiting to win the Lottery and buy a place in Spain then commute between there and England for games and visit family.:)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We know a couple who have 3 or 4 holidays of 1 month duration paid for out of their .pensions each year. They say they cant eat out all the time but in a self catering apartment can sit on the verandah in the warm with a botlle of wine rathe.r than at home paying for heating in bad winter weather

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Managed to book a lovely hotel in Ibiza away from the crowds for mid June, normally child free, but we've managed to talk them into letting our 3 noisy horrors in! :thumbsup:

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Trying gobble gobble this year.................................................That'll be chicken then or is that Turkey !!!:)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We are looking at Tuscany this summer...possibly two to three weeks middle to the end on August!

We are cruising the Caribbean at Easter, so that is our fix this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here