Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst TV "comedy" ever - the poll!

Worst TV comedy ever

• Total voters

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've grabbed together the ones that seem to be the most mentioned, but I've left the Yank sit-coms out of it. Too many to mention maybe. My nap is on Miranda, although I think Browns Boys may give her a run (and fall) for her money.

Never done a poll so bear with me.

Sorry [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION], not trying to usurp your thread.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There was a shocker of a programme starring Caroline Quentin that made Mrs Brown's Boys look like Oscar Wilde. Can't remember what it was called but amazed it's not on the list

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
There are a couple that I've never seen but based on the roughly ten minutes of Mrs Brown's Boys that I have witnessed, I fail to see how anything could possibly be worse.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You obviously weren't around for the ITV 1970's shitstorm such as On the Buses and Love Thy Neighbour?

Oh I was, but I merely took the most mentioned from the other thread. Although personally and nostalgically I wouldn't add either of those.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
There was a shocker of a programme starring Caroline Quentin that made Mrs Brown's Boys look like Oscar Wilde. Can't remember what it was called but amazed it's not on the list

Life of Riley - Awful, awful show. Tried to be like the Brady Bunch but was just woeful

Again I think that, the Jasper Carrott effort and Chef with Lenny Henry are far worse than any of the ones on the list above.

*Edit* - And Oh Dr Beeching.....

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Terry Scott's Austin Princess, although a shit motor, makes Terry & June better than some of the other crap in that poll.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Life of Riley - Awful, awful show. Tried to be like the Brady Bunch but was just woeful

Again I think that, the Jasper Carrott effort and Chef with Lenny Henry are far worse than any of the ones on the list above.

*Edit* - And Oh Dr Beeching.....

It wasn't Life of Riley, it was Kiss Me Kate.

*Edit* ...or maybe it was.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Miranda = The worst program on TV ever , utter feckin shite !
"Ooooh look a me , I'm a big tall loppy headed, fat ugly woman who falls over a lot and talks like she has a cock lodged in her throat.
I bet she was the class clown at school and everyone thought she was "oh so hilarious "
Awful, awfu, awful rot, I wouldn't and don't even class it as comedy in any way, shape or form.

ARRRGGHH !!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is supposed to be a world cup. Sake. If you're going to hijack my idea, then do it properly. :wanker:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here