Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hull (a) rescheduled

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not good scheduling with 3 away games in a row, would have thought we would have pushed for another date where we get a balance between hone and away, or are there league rules at play.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
3 home games in a row, followed by 3 away games in a row.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Only positive is that with Cardiff and Bristol C so close together they can stay in that part of the world.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Not ideal for us though Hull could have a 5th round cup game to prepare for on the saturday

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I will go to Cardiff and Bristol - but 3 away in a week is hard. Still they all have to be played sometime!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Not ideal, but I'd prefer we had more games in Feb than Jan as this means we have less games before the window shuts.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Didn't we have a similar fixture list as we romped League One with a ridiculous number of games one month? Injuries and suspensions will be key over those three games I fear.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ridiculous. Let's hope for speedy recoveries all round and another player or two in the window.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Perhaps they thought all us (modern) middle class prawn sandwich brigade supporters could just take a week off and do a east to west - north to south tour with a nice short journey from Cardiff to Brizzle to finish off, before quaffing champagne on the train home, first class of course. Bless 'em, they know the new football supporter too well. I'm sure our banker employers won't complain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here