Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker to get us into the premiership. This might sound daft, BUT

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Carlos Tevez? Loan until the end of the season. How about it? I know he has a habit of throwing his toys out of the pram. If he knew it was only a loan until the end of the season might he be interested?? It would certainly put the wind up the others. They don't like it up em

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Well it snot Calleri, Bolanos or Grabban. Would like to know who it really is very soon!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I would LOVE it.

But no chance whatsoever.

Why would he want to come to BHA?
He's got enough cash to settle down with and he's playing for a decent club in his home City.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone else open this thread hoping to see the words 'Matt Derbyshire'?

Disappointed to see Carlos Tevez tbh :(

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Isn't the reason Boca are willing to offload Calleri is that they're spending so much on Tevez's wages?

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Didnt he force through a move from Juventus? Hes exactly where he wants to be, why would he want to uproot his family for a much smaller wage abroad?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
when suggesting a player for us, i feel its better to proposing one that might want to play in this country and at our level. may as well suggest Lewandowski or Benzema, at least half that criteria is up for debate.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Carlos Tevez? Loan until the end of the season. How about it? I know he has a habit of throwing his toys out of the pram. If he knew it was only a loan until the end of the season might he be interested?? It would certainly put the wind up the others. They don't like it up em

You're right, it does sound daft.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
These big money bids are putting some silly ideas into people's heads.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here