cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
and Corbyn nothing to do with it this time :nono:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So after her catastrophic period as the Border Agency boss, she was removed, made a Dame and put in charge of HMRC. Brilliant.

But still, let's concentrate on the Shadow Cabinet where the governance of this country really hangs...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
So after her catastrophic period as the Border Agency boss, she was removed, made a Dame and put in charge of HMRC. Brilliant.

But still, let's concentrate on the Shadow Cabinet where the governance of this country really hangs...

while cameron and his cronies ruin the country

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Strange.

I posted about today's shadow cabinet resignation. I didn't post about the others at the same time by simple virtue of those news items having not broken at the time.

I did then post about the Environment resignation as soon as I heard.

Apologies for not being first with HMRC - family dinnertime got in the way.

Must try harder.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
while cameron and his cronies ruin the country

Shows how bad the pathetic cronies are that you support (Labour), that they are not even a credible opposition.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Shows how bad the pathetic cronies are that you support (Labour), that they are not even a credible opposition.

really you should ask someone at the grass roots, and some of the new members

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Strange.

I posted about today's shadow cabinet resignation. I didn't post about the others at the same time by simple virtue of those news items having not broken at the time.

I did then post about the Environment resignation as soon as I heard.

Apologies for not being first with HMRC - family dinnertime got in the way.

Must try harder.

You can see how it looks...in terms of parity, knowing your own leanings?

The EA resignation [rightly imo] you posted into the existing EA thread.

The Shadow resignation doesn't go in the existing Shadow Cabinet Reshuffle thread, you started a new one...that is all I'm questioning.

Which would you honestly say was the more important at this time, resignation of the Shadow Attorney General, or the Head of the Environment Agency?

p.s. hope you enjoyed your tea. :thumbsup:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
really you should ask someone at the grass roots, and some of the new members

Oh, all those new members who form an extreme minority of the voting public ? There are probably more ISIS sympathisers in the UK than there are Labour Party members
t

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
...and back onto the opposition. :facepalm:

You should be grateful for some sort of acknowledgement that they even exist !

I would prefer a decent opposition, not an extreme minority that have a problem making 2 and 2 make 4 . Basic economics .

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I would prefer a decent opposition, not an extreme minority that have a problem making 2 and 2 make 4 . Basic economics .

Labour party's economic advisors:

Mariana Mazzucato, Professor, University of Sussex
Joseph Stiglitz, Professor, Columbia University, recipient of the 2001 Nobel Memorial Prize in economics.
Thomas Piketty, Professor, Paris School of Economics
Anastasia Nesvetailova, Professor, City University London
Danny Blanchflower, Bruce V, Rauner Professor of Economics Dartmouth and Stirling, Ex-member of the MPC
Ann Pettiffor, Director of Policy Research in Macroeconomics (PRIME), and an Honorary Research Fellow at the Political Economy Research Centre of City University
Simon Wren-Lewis, Professor of Economic Policy, Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford.

Clearly no less about economics than a towel folder for Harrods :facepalm:

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You should be grateful for some sort of acknowledgement that they even exist !

What, every other news headline, and multiple threads on here, every political thread turned into a discussion about the opposition - I don't think they have any worries about being acknowledged they exist - I did genuinely find that one funny! :lolol:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

Joseph Stiglitz, Professor, Columbia University, recipient of the 2001 Nobel Memorial Prize in economics.
Danny Blanchflower, Bruce V, Rauner Professor of Economics Dartmouth and Stirling, Ex-member of the MPC
Ann Pettiffor, Director of Policy Research in Macroeconomics (PRIME), and an Honorary Research Fellow at the Political Economy Research Centre of City University
Simon Wren-Lewis, Professor of Economic Policy, Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford.

I'd imagine their roles are to advise Labour on how to develop an economic policy, rather than the complete nonsense that is in lieu of a policy at the moment.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You can see how it looks...in terms of parity, knowing your own leanings?

The EA resignation [rightly imo] you posted into the existing EA thread.

The Shadow resignation doesn't go in the existing Shadow Cabinet Reshuffle thread, you started a new one...that is all I'm questioning.

Which would you honestly say was the more important at this time, resignation of the Shadow Attorney General, or the Head of the Environment Agency?

p.s. hope you enjoyed your tea. :thumbsup:

I had no recollection of the cabinet reshuffle thread. I have not contributed to it and I had not opened it. It's on page 2 currently.

I remember vividly the EA thread because I was quite involved in it.

There is nothing more to it than that.

Tea was good.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We'll keep the red flag flying high, literally if JC stays around

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Cj

Mr Corbyn can have as many advisors as he likes , but as he is a ' sponger' like his parents, living off his grandparents wealth, I doubt very much that their views will have any impact on a lazy , pacifist individual .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here