Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Excruciatingly sh1t Albion 'parody' Twitter accounts

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What with the 'success' of football related parody Twitter accounts like [MENTION=20940]del[/MENTION]uded Brendan (Rogers) and @Boring James Milner, it seems that these days everyone thinks they have the wit to carry this off.

Sadly that's very much NOT the case. Currently we have (at least) three Albion players who some goon(s) are impersonating on line. Totally unfunny totally sh1t and probably pretty annoying if you were the player involved - especially if like the Stockdale one, it is not named as an obvious fake.

If YOU are responsible for any of the following drivel, pack it in, eh?

[tweet]684048187158564864[/tweet]

[tweet]685908587860881408[/tweet]

[tweet]685938619840872453[/tweet]

:nono:

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Everytime I see anything posted by that Stockdale parody it surprises me that its managed to be even less amusing than the previous "hilarious tweet" that its regurgitated. Shame they cant be banned.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Everytime I see anything posted by that Stockdale parody it surprises me that its managed to be even less amusing than the previous "hilarious tweet" that its regurgitated. Shame they cant be banned.

You can block/mute them so you don't have to see them.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
There are a few absolutely cracking parody accounts. Unfortunately these aren't great however every no and then the Stockers one makes me chuckle

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
That sad thing is, is that someone has actually sat down created an account and is persisting with it thinking that they are a comedy genius.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Good work [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION].

Let's hope this thread lasts one that outs the utterly toilet Twitter parodies that are Albion related. And yes, these three are proper shit.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1. I'd assumed that the Lewis Dunk one was likely a Palace fan.

2. The Stockdale one can do one due to their dreadful usage of the hashtag #D-LishDave that just doesn't work, because:
i) Twitter truncate the hashtag at the hyphen meaning they keep tweeting a hashtag of #D
ii) It's not funny in the slightest.

All accounts run from Android phones I note. Figures.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
1. I'd assumed that the Lewis Dunk one was likely a Palace fan.

2. The Stockdale one can do one due to their dreadful usage of the hashtag #D-LishDave that just doesn't work, because:
i) Twitter truncate the hashtag at the hyphen meaning they keep tweeting a hashtag of #D
ii) It's not funny in the slightest.

All accounts run from Android phones I note. Figures.

The Dunk one is the most TRAGIC of the three, due to the amount of time the spotty virgin clearly spends managing to be unfunny.

The other two are almost certainly produced by the same person, given that every sh1t post each one produces is immediately retweeted by the other.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What with the 'success' of football related parody Twitter accounts like [MENTION=20940]del[/MENTION]uded Brendan (Rogers) and @Boring James Milner, it seems that these days everyone thinks they have the wit to carry this off.

Sadly that's very much NOT the case. Currently we have (at least) three Albion players who some goon(s) are impersonating on line. Totally unfunny totally sh1t and probably pretty annoying if you were the player involved - especially if like the Stockdale one, it is not named as an obvious fake.

If YOU are responsible for any of the following drivel, pack it in, eh?

[tweet]684048187158564864[/tweet]

[tweet]685908587860881408[/tweet]

[tweet]685938619840872453[/tweet]

:nono:

Well said

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There have been one or two that were fantastic. There was a Leeds fan who did a Billy Paynter one that was absolutely spot on and made me laugh lots. Ditto Not Big Sam. There was a Poyet one for a while that actually managed to be funny (I have my suspicions that originated not too far from here). But the thing is that not only were the authors funny, the subjects were too. Paynter was a BLATANTLY shit footballer. Big Sam invites the sort of parody he gets on that account. Poyet, between the narcissism and accent was asking for it.

Not only are these accounts not funny they wouldn't be in anyone else's hands either. Stockdale is a decent keeper who, when not winding up Derby fans or Adam Virgo sends out pleasant tweets to his fans and talks about fishing and going running. I'm not sure Dunk would know one end of twitter from the other but, that aside, he's a pretty good Championship centre back with the odd catastrophic mistake in him. And let's not go near the "Dad's Army" style humour that you have to use to get a parody of Uwe. "Don't mention ze war". Oh my aching sides.

If there's anyone in the Albion squad worth parodying it's Kaz but even that would only be funny to people who follow Kaz and then it would have to tread carefully.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here