Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Crouch

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Where do we think we are as a club? A first class recruitment outfit going into PB & TB, "Hell boys, how's your luck?", "Anyway, I've got a lad that's 34, looks like a giraffe but is great at dancing like a robot, interested?"

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Did anyone actually see him playing for Stoke in the cup at the weekend? He was immense. If he signed he'd be nailed on to score goals and he is still way better than most of our forwards of late.

When I read posts saying he wouldn't get a game for us or that he needs a stannah stairlift it makes me wonder whether the authors are being wilfully ignorant or just don't know what they're on about. A

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
he played and scored yesterday and was a used sub against liverpool in the lc semi final last week. I don't think he's going to be that far away from full fitness. I don't think his injury record is that bad either.

I've always quite liked him, has actually got pretty good feet for a gangly bean pole and i think a drop down to the championship could be a good move for him. Got the potential to be a cult hero wherever he ends up.

gffabm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here