Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today......what are you going to do?

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I shall probably spend far too long on NSC than is healthy or necessary in the vain hope that someone will share an unfounded rumour announcing that a new striker is on his way....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I shall probably spend far too long on NSC than is healthy or necessary in the vain hope that someone will share an unfounded rumour announcing that a new striker is on his way....
I'm sure Hughton said they'd resolve the striker reinforcement very soon, but I can't remember where he said it to check.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re-boarding the loft, what fun.......

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Chilli brisket already in the slow cooker for later. Waiting for a break in the weather to take the mutt for a walk, then pub later for Spuds v Leicester (don't tell the Mrs it's on BBC :) )

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
'er indoors is at work, so far I've sorted the school uniforms for tomorrow morning, got my gym gear ready for tomorrow morning and work clothes to change into after the gym. Last load of washing on and just about to sort the kids lunch. I'll grow a vagina at this rate.

Edit - I also defrosted the freezer to make space for the shed load of chicken and steak that's just arrived from muscle food.

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
Been up the dump, changed two light fittings and a switch for a customer, just got in and now eating cheese on toast, and having a cuppa.
Having my daily dose of NSC, then chilling.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cleaned 2 bikes while cooking roast pork.

Am now looking up recipes for slow cooked chilli brisket.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I am making my 1st loaf in our new bread maker that was a family Christmas present.
Then the choppers are off to watch The Plymouth Raiders play Leeds at basketball.
The ball game is a really fun and entertaining way of spending a Sunday evening.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Buy a albion shirt on line...

Just waiting to see whether to put Calleri or Bolanos on it :rock:

D

Deleted User X18H

Going to visitor mother hove born&bred in a minute - might pop into to Hove dogs on the way.
Got up with kids had a nap.
Might TRY and watch ChlsKI v ScuntHORPE this savvo.
Might go to Withdean for a Carvery. Might not.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here