Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If all this South American madness comes to a fruitless end, which of the following....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Would you prefer?

1) Glenn Murray on a 90 day loan.... OR

2) Take a punt domestically on a Nakhi Wells or Conor Washington type of striker??

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There is probably other options, like signing from Spain / Europe, or signing a proven Championship forward, or getting Leo on a half season loan...

But of those 2 narrow options, I'd go for Glenn Murray 93 days.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
There is probably other options, like signing from Spain / Europe, or signing a proven Championship forward, or getting Leo on a half season loan...

But of those 2 narrow options, I'd go for Glenn Murray 23 days.

Which proven championship strikers could we afford other than Wells? Afobe has gone for 10-12m!!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Which proven championship strikers could we afford other than Wells? Afobe has gone for 10-12m!!

That is a ****ing mad price.

The guy at Brizzle City (Kodjia) cost about £2M I believe... having said that, I presume they would want a lot more for him now...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hi [MENTION=29779]Whitechapel[/MENTION] :wave:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
That is a ****ing mad price.

The guy at Brizzle City (Kodjia) cost about £2M I believe... having said that, I presume they would want a lot more for him now...

Kodjia isn't a bad shout, 5m??

el punal

Would you prefer?

1) Glenn Murray on a 90 day loan.... OR

2) Take a punt domestically on a Nakhi Wells or Conor Washington type of striker??

Well as the club have shown in recent days they'll no doubt surprise us all yet again. They have become very good at the conceal and reveal strategy of signing players. Those that they have signed this season have pretty much been a success.

I await with baited breathe.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Why is everyone obsessed with getting back previous players? Murray is yesterday's man, and everyone moaned like stink about him when he here (lazy, not interested, slow, didn't score enough, etc). He almost got as much stick as Barnes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Apparently the only person who posts on NSC about 'bringing the failures back, for one last go' is me, mocking these non existent posters.

In fairness to WC when he posted that, my initial reaction was 'yeah he's probably got a point there, I should give it up'.
But then one popped up, probably Noone, and I mentioned it to WC.

Sadly being the tedious one trick pony that I am, once that happened the floodgates opened, I can't stop myself, and fook me WC has been on the receiving end of a lot of mentions.

Quite how Murray can be the answer over a South American flairmatic I'll never no.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Well as the club have shown in recent days they'll no doubt surprise us all yet again. They have become very good at the conceal and reveal strategy of signing players. Those that they have signed this season have pretty much been a success.

I await with baited breathe.

Absolutely. I am sure that I read a couple of years ago that it is club policy never to speculate and only announce a new signing, once it has happened, and this is precisely as it should be. You never want to alert your rivals, plus fans expectations are raised and then a last-minute hitch -usually over money - calls the whole thing off, to everyone's frustration. The players brought into the club this season, or at least post Burke and Hypia, have made us undoubtedly stronger, so I await another arrival this transfer window with interest -and confidence.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Hi [MENTION=29779]Whitechapel[/MENTION] :wave:

Whilst your ability to prove how much of a sad pedantic prick you are is admirable, it's also terribly, terribly boring and shows your complete inability to grasp the point I was making.

Congratulations though, you spend your entire life trawling through NSC trying to make a point. I'd tag you in every post about players who haven't played for us that people suggest, but I'm not an absolute whopper with no life outside of this forum so I think I'll pass.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Whilst your ability to prove how much of a sad pedantic prick you are is admirable, it's also terribly, terribly boring and shows your complete inability to grasp the point I was making.

Congratulations though, you spend your entire life trawling through NSC trying to make a point. I'd tag you in every post about players who haven't played for us that people suggest, but I'm not an absolute whopper with no life outside of this forum so I think I'll pass.

Cant argue with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here