Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man U tonight

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
There was a shot just now on MOTD of LVG whispering advice to Giggsy... Giggs looked to me like he either a). hadn't a clue what LVG meant, or b). understood but couldn't believe what he'd just heard!

Nice to have something to laugh about today!

-------------

Our season starts now! C'Mon!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He said they'd recall Wilson.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Did LVG have his hand over his mouth so someone, no idea who, couldn't see what he was saying to Giggs? That's the new fashion in sport these days isn't it.

Watch any game of doubles in tennis, not for the tennis of course, that would just be silly, but for the comical way they all play secret squirrel with their partner. Good fun for a bit until you get bored with it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He just asked him back to his for a night of ludicrously dirty sex.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Did LVG have his hand over his mouth so someone, no idea who, couldn't see what he was saying to Giggs? That's the new fashion in sport these days isn't it.

Watch any game of doubles in tennis, not for the tennis of course, that would just be silly, but for the comical way they all play secret squirrel with their partner. Good fun for a bit until you get bored with it.

Papers have hired lip readers to see what the players are saying to each other. Happened in WC to Brazillians. Fair enough if you ask me.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Papers have hired lip readers to see what the players are saying to each other. Happened in WC to Brazillians. Fair enough if you ask me.

Well in that case....

!"£$%^&*( ^:* %^&* ^?*())^%$£ ><>{}} )(*¬+ . )(*:{_ _)(*& )(*&^_+ @{:L.

Apologies for the encryption, never know who's reading this and what they might do with it ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here