Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got any mince pies or cheese left from Christmas ?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

Cook up a mince pie with a slice of stilton on top in the microwave.
Immense

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Got a shed load of chocolates. Enough to last into Easter time but it will probably end up binned.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
That sounds like it would taste weird. 30 seconds in microwave and then pour some single cream over them - no cheese!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes a few mince pies andd loads of Brie, Camembeert, Cambazola Gorgonzola and Stilton none of which is likely to run out of date shortly and if even if it does it will still be good to eat.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
One mince pie left, will heat in oven and enjoy with cream tomorrow. The last of the stilton just made up into a sauce and poured over a juicy steak :)

D

Deleted User X18H

One mince pie left, will heat in oven and enjoy with cream tomorrow. The last of the stilton just made up into a sauce and poured over a juicy steak :)

Is that a euphemism?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i have an unopen box of cheese biscuits. i dont eat cheese the missus eats a little, not sure why we got it. also have a christmas fruit cake left over. from christmas 2014.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cheese, mince pies, a whole pannetone and half a jar of goose fat. I made a suggestion to the wife about using up the latter, but she wasn't having it. :(

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here