Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micah Richards' chat with Villa fans... any ideas what was said?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Apparently Micah Richards went over to have a chat with Villa fans after their team drew with Wycombe today.

Anyone fancy a stab at how that conversation went? :lol:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Poor from Villa fans. Yeah I know they are having an absolute shocker of a season, but that's not the way to go about it.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

This video might give you an idea on what was said :mad:

Utter, utter cretins. Just for them, they deserve to go down. I would be sickened if Brighton 'supporters' treated our players like that.

DH12

Jan 7, 2016
Southsea
Huge fan of Richards and handled the situation well, wouldn't mind seeing him in albion colours next season if Villa were to go down

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sounded like a single bloke doing all the shouting. Not sure where the 'Villa fans' as a collective comes from.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm not going to join the queue to admonish the Aston Villa fans, but it's worth pointing out that only one or two people are actively abusing the players in that video. Those two aren't representative of the fanbase, so let's keep that in perspective for a start. The team is a joke, an absolute joke. The club has been badly run for a number of years and it's culminating in the complete collapse this season, they were doomed under Sherwood and they're even more doomed under the hapless Remi Garde, who inevitably will leave either at the end of this season or midway through the first half of next season - he's not got the foggiest idea what he was taking on. The club is a shambles and the squad is pathetic. Genuinely, take a look around the Aston Villa squad and tell me which players you'd choose to have in our squad. I'm not sure there are any I'd want.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Huge fan of Richards and handled the situation well, wouldn't mind seeing him in albion colours next season if Villa were to go down

Thanks for the link.

As I said on a previous thread, I heard a very honest radio interview with Micah Richards and it was quite refreshing to hear. That video appears to back up that he's an open and honest type of bloke. No idea what he's saying there but seems to be just trying to talk to fans when he could have just have easily sat in the dugout, pulled his coat up and hid.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That is one gobshite idiot swearing in front of families, pretty pathetic

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Don't really see a problem Richards had the balls to talk to the fans and they were not abusive just constantly repeating the players have no passion which seems fair. The real target should be the board who have costly sold their best player and replaced with second rate players can only end one way.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Imagine the reaction if Gary Gardener had played.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here