Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup happy to be out of it?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
When we got Hull away in the draw all interest I had for the competition drained away. Meh.

Shame, I love the FA Cup.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Losing again, not scoring again, looking clueless again does nothing for gaining some momentum. I'd have preferred us to win.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not particularly happy to be out, but it's all about Rotherham now - time for a WIN, albion.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Not sorry that we are out if we benefit from resting the players left out today.

Concerned about the losing run continuing and hope that we are not in a downward spiral.

On a more positive note, we have a few back from injury and the new signings available.

Really need a win Tuesday night.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No bucking annoyed about it.

I want us to try and win every match. I want us to look like we can score goals. I want us to play for our fans who paid a lot of money on travelling and match tickets.

I want us to win to build up momentum that has deserted us completely.

Still may make my first away game of the season at the madjeski for the town replay.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Losing again, not scoring again, looking clueless again does nothing for gaining some momentum. I'd have preferred us to win.

What with the side we put out are you unhinged? Hughton is no fool he went there to lose and not pick up anymore injuries!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
League is everything. A win today wouldve.done.nothing for momentum for the first team line up anyway

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I think we will see a very different quality to our side on tue night.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Never want to lose, especially with our little dip in form but I am in now way upset we lost.. Those who went will surely have known the cup wasn't our main priority.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Never want to lose, especially with our little dip in form but I am in now way upset we lost.. Those who went will surely have known the cup wasn't our main priority.

I would go even further and say a dangerous distraction if we want to manage a small squad attacking the league.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It didn't do our league position any harm when we lost to Walsall with wholesale changes, did it?

We have been horrendously unlucky with injuries, so concentrating on the league is the right thing to do, imo.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Losing today was 100% certain. We don't need the distraction of the cup, and Hull away? Sod that. All those who travelled knew the team picked would be weak, there was no intent to win the game and only losing 1-0 was the best result possible.

It's not like anyone has been deceived.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here