Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calamity Dunk!

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Cost us another goal today - needs a spell on the sidelines while we have Ridgewell to get his head back in the right place :down:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Started even before the game is over... could have a red card later to add to the tally?

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
5th Choice when everyone fit. Too much of a liability. I don't know what has happened to him as he was one of our best players last year. He is just playing like an angry young man kicking anything that moves. Something isn't right with him. I think it is time to sell if we get a good enough offer.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
5th Choice when everyone fit. Too much of a liability. I don't know what has happened to him as he was one of our best players last year. He is just playing like an angry young man kicking anything that moves. Something isn't right with him. I think it is time to sell if we get a good enough offer.

I know this sounds silly but apart from the horrendous errors he's actually playing pretty well

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You want it to have been Calde, don't you? You are the only poster who has nothing positive to say about the great man.

Not at all but I dont thik Dunk should get the flack if it wasnt him. It appears from others that it was in fact Dunk. The fact that I consder Calderon well past it to start a game has nothing whasoever to do with it.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Lewis Sunk, Dunk-Donut, Red-Dunk...help me out with this, but yes, what a ducking liability to paraphrase Catherine Tates' Nan character. Don't let him near the first team coach for a good while, anyone from the development squad will do in the meantime. Steve Bruce must have been clapping the moment he saw his name on the sheet. "Ok boys, we've got this one in the bag. They can't score for toffee and Dunk will give us a goal so that's it, we're through to the fourth round!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here