Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PC World. Hove.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Closed.

Sorry if fixtures.

Went this morning to buy some ink and car park empty, with a security guard at the door.

Notices saying visit our "Exciting New Sore at 184-186 Old Shoreham Road".

Drove there and it was Currys. Mayhem, the car park is far to small and cars just driving around in circles trying to find parking.

Need to see if I can find somewhere else to buy my HP cartridges as cheap.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Closed.

Sorry if fixtures.

Went this morning to buy some ink and car park empty, with a security guard at the door.

Drove there and it was Currys. Mayhem, the car park is far to small and cars just driving around in circles trying to find parking.

Sore should be Store, but sore is also appropriate.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
It would be easier to park in the Homebase car park and walk across. Plenty of space in there.

I wonder what the old PC World place will become???

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Cartridge World down Boundary Road......always been good and cheaper if you take the oldies back to swap.

Used to give discount to STH too!

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
It would be easier to park in the Homebase car park and walk across. Plenty of space in there.

I wonder what the old PC World place will become???

That is correct, my wife also suggested that. Except, the Currys looked manic, I never went in. Went to Staples instead, easy parking, but paid £5 more.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Cartridge World down Boundary Road......always been good and cheaper if you take the oldies back to swap.

Used to give discount to STH too!

Have used them in past but I buy a 4 colour HP pack in PC/Currys for £19.99. Everyone else is dearer.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Closed.

Sorry if fixtures.

I buy mine on.line from a company in the Channel Island either Jersey or I think its Guensey called justinkandpaper.co.uk They are very competetive on price and send out the ink the day of the order so usually receive it in 2 days. Very good and helpful.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
pc world is being refurbed and will become the new currys superstore. obviously pc world and currys are the same company.

you can add Comet to that lot
the one in Eastboune has moved several times

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We do that 3.99 a month ink plan with HP

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
you can add Comet to that lot
the one in Eastboune has moved several times

Comet went bust and were sold to the Currys group who for a while used it as an online shop only. They have now closed it to trade as Currys online.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
I have used Phoenix for a number of years and have always been satisfied with a quarter to one third of the prices charged by the printer companies. Delivery is usually 24-48 hours from ordering.

https://www.phoenix-direct.co.uk/index.php

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That is nearly £48 per yeay you need to do a lot of printing to warrant that., I certainly dont do sufficient. I buy 2 packs a year at 12.99 for my Canon printer.

To be fair I do as I use it for work too.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
think you will find Comet went bust a while back and closed its stores

the websites are still on the internet.........but after reading it through then says store closed

Comet went bust and were sold to the Currys group who for a while used it as an online shop only. They have now closed it to trade as Currys online.

see above

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here