Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shoreham Fatty

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
This came up on a facebook feed a couple of weeks back. Rather than let it lie theyve given their story to the press inflicting more damage on the daughter. Its made national press as well. The.comments on the Sun online story were pretty unforgiving

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
"He was given five pounds from his grandma for Christmas so I said he could go to McDonald's".

I don't know which part of this sentence i find most distressing.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Just read that about the salad dodgers, brilliant. The usual glum picture as well.

McDonald's themselves reviewed the CCTV footage and said it never happened.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Although she obviously needs to sort her weight out, she's a sixteen year old kid. I feel sorry for her. What a nasty ****er to try and humiliate a young girl with her little brother. Should be sacked immediately.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Just read that about the salad dodgers, brilliant. The usual glum picture as well.

McDonald's themselves reviewed the CCTV footage and said it never happened.

Ah but was any of it edited ...did the staff cleverly do the alleged abuse off camera ..I'm expecting a follow up story in the Shoreham Herald

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
"I don't think six burgers for four people is unreasonable".........Hmmm.........

4 children aged 16, 14, 10 and 8....................:eek:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
But that's well under the new 14 burgers a week limit.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Ah but was any of it edited ...did the staff cleverly do the alleged abuse off camera ..I'm expecting a follow up story in the Shoreham Herald

I'm sure the staff wouldn't have been that clever. Or bothered. The Mother is an ex McDonald's employee. Grudge time.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Although she obviously needs to sort her weight out, she's a sixteen year old kid. I feel sorry for her. What a nasty ****er to try and humiliate a young girl with her little brother. Should be sacked immediately.

Completely agree - BUT it's weird MacDs are completely denying the incident took place after a full investigation etc... Somebody is telling lies, and we'll never know who!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here