Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bye everyone, see you up there

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Listening to Talksport this morning around 05:30, when Albion fan, a Piers Benjamin giving his thoughts on the team and Chris Hughton's time done so far.
Quite an interesting listening, especially when the presenter had to eat his words, when predicting us to be relegated this season.
Piers on his way up norf to the Hull game, which neither side really want.
Up the Albion :albion2:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Listening to Talksport this morning around 05:30, when Albion fan, a Piers Benjamin giving his thoughts on the team and Chris Hughton's time done so far.
Quite an interesting listening, especially when the presenter had to eat his words, when predicting us to be relegated this season.
Piers on his way up norf to the Hull game, which neither side really want.
Up the Albion :albion2:

Piers is NSC's very own Uncle Buck :)

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Bye everyone, see you up there

I recall going there in the 60s, when there were probably only about 15 of us there to support the Albion. It was during Hull's premium period prior to this era, (with a long gap inbetween!) and there were about 25,000 in Boothferry Park. We lost and the Albion fans made no impression at all! I have every admiration for fans making this long journey to the match which probably holds the least degree of interest for many Albion supporters, given other priorities this season. Safe journey to you all and lets hope that you see at least a performance that makes you feel that the sacrifice has been worthwhile.
As to the result, I can't help feeling that a draw would be the last thing we need, given that we have a midweek match again next week, and then the week after for the replay, but as the 30th would in any case be free, perhaps a win today and a plumb home draw in the fourth round would not be a bad thing. Others will take the view that the cup would be an unwelcome distraction, given the need to rest players, which is a reasonable conclusion, but perhaps one game on an otherwise free day would not be too much.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And back, epic journey of joy bar 90 minutes of football and it will no doubt be like that again some day soon

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
What year did Dean Saunders score a hatrick against Hull also Michael Ring had signed for Hull and his old lady gave her job up at American Express in Edward St nice looking lady.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:tumble::tumble:look at me
regards
DR

Great quote, from the alleged fan that never goes to any game either home or away, clearly you are only a virtual fan.

Well done but no love for you

D

Deleted User X18H

Is he still stuck in HB&B's loft, hijacking the internet connection ?

No. But I do occasionally spot him on the corner of my street.

And once when I walked to Preston Park station early one morning a voice shouted ' I've had enough and I'm not gong to take it anymore'

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No. But I do occasionally spot him on the corner of my street.

And once when I walked to Preston Park station early one morning a voice shouted ' I've had enough and I'm not gong to take it anymore'

I sincerely hope that was on a day when a steam train was there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here