Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pub and Firm

LucasCU84

Jan 7, 2016
Hi guys
I'm a french student and I am new in Brighton.
I belong to Commando Ultra 84 Marseille (Oldest ultra group in France)
I'm here for 6 months and it's not possible for me to not talking about football and don't go to the stadium.
That's why I'm looking for a pub where I can meet you guys and talk about football, ultra/hooligan culture but also to better know your team.
Thanks
Lucas

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The real firm hang around the bulldog on St James st.

I thought they met in the Cliftonville.
Plenty of team talk in there too.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
You'll be looking for the Chrystle Palis ultras, the most feared group of schoolboys in the country (one of them even told a teacher to "bugger off" once).
They are called the Homes Daily Frenetics and they can be found outside the one-stop in Brighton Road, until Mrs Patel tells them to "shoo"

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
We don't really do pubs. Do you fancy meeting up for a curry? xxx

Lucas you will love talking to these f...ing idiots about football violence,do you know they have never lost a tear up with the mighty Palace,they have never been run across Hove park,one Brighton fan kicked to death Fifty Palace fans at East Croydon Station at Kings Cross they had there finest hour they were awesome outnumbering a few Palace fans,I tell you they are invincible be a afraid,very afraid !

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Lucas you will love talking to these f...ing idiots about football violence,do you know they have never lost a tear up with the mighty Palace,they have never been run across Hove park,one Brighton fan kicked to death Fifty Palace fans at East Croydon Station at Kings Cross they had there finest hour they were awesome outnumbering a few Palace fans,I tell you they are invincible be a afraid,very afraid !

We are ****ing idiots yet you are on our forum on a Friday night.....what a ****ing mug

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Don't be so beastly.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I live in New York so no it's not Friday night ,but anyway love to you all peace to mankind !

Shouldn't have told us where you live, we gonna track you down muvva fucca.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Hi guys
I'm a french student and I am new in Brighton.
I belong to Commando Ultra 84 Marseille (Oldest ultra group in France)
I'm here for 6 months and it's not possible for me to not talking about football and don't go to the stadium.
That's why I'm looking for a pub where I can meet you guys and talk about football, ultra/hooligan culture but also to better know your team.
Thanks
Lucas

Go Away :moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here