Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Afobe to B'Muff for 10m...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
With Wilson, Rantie, King and Pitman already in the wings surely Glenn Murray would embrace a move back to us on loan until the end of the season?....

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Can only join a club on emergency loan. Has played for two clubs 'full time ' this year which is the limit. Half Season loans count as full time.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I thought Pitman was at Ipswich

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll be honest: although I've never had the same issue with Bournemouth as certain other posters, I do find stuff like this slightly depressing.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Do elaborate ...

... and what are you drinking (only have one, mind).

I'm guessing it's the fact the little old Bournemouth are able to pay 10m for a striker who will simply be a member of their squad.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
With Wilson, Rantie, King and Pitman already in the wings surely Glenn Murray would embrace a move back to us on loan until the end of the season?....
Impossible.

Murray has been registered to Palace and Bournemouth this season. A half season loan requires him to register with us, which is not allowed.

An emergency 93 day loan is all that is possible.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:wave: [MENTION=29779]Whitechapel[/MENTION].

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I'll be honest: although I've never had the same issue with Bournemouth as certain other posters, I do find stuff like this slightly depressing.

Absolutely hear what your saying but let's be honest it may be the best option for us if we don't land a big one. To be honest think Glenn still has goals in him at Championship level. Would happily pay £2.5 - 3 million for him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here