Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No way !!!!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
08:18
27 BIG ONES

Crystal Palace have made a 27 millions euros offer to Juventus to sign striker Simone Zaza, according to Tuttosport in Italy.

Palace are in the market for a new striker and have been linked with a host of players in Serie A over the past week.

Zaza joined Juventus during the summer transfer window but has only made 11 appearances for the club.

West Ham are also being linked with the striker.

Big load of bollocks I've ever heard 27 million Euros which is about £26 million :tosser:

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
I would be shocked beyond belief if this was true

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Palace are doing very well, so already guaranteed next year's Prem TV money, and when you look at their squad, the one very obvious gap is a decent striker (Chamack, Wickham and Gayle for heaven's sake!).

I'd be surprised if they DIDN'T make a signing like this during the current window.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
£20 million isn't that much when you consider the TV income they get from sky, and with another year of it more or less guaranteed.
Just shows how far they've moved on since winning the play offs grrr!

You'd think they could even afford a decent ground, or to pay off some old debts whether they have to or not.

Bitter? Me?

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Palace are doing very well, so already guaranteed next year's Prem TV money, and when you look at their squad, the one very obvious gap is a decent striker (Chamack, Wickham and Gayle for heaven's sake!).

I'd be surprised if they DIDN'T make a signing like this during the current window.

Exactly how I see it, guaranteed pretty much to be in the prem next year where the money is just silly for even finishing last and doing well without a striker which they really need, makes sense to spend on one!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Zaza?

zaza1.jpg

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
£20 million isn't that much when you consider the TV income they get from sky, and with another year of it more or less guaranteed.
Just shows how far they've moved on since winning the play offs grrr!

You'd think they could even afford a decent ground, or to pay off some old debts whether they have to or not.

Bitter? Me?

One word springs to mind PORTSMOUTH Oh i do hope so ha ha ha

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I blame Poyet (still)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Crystal who?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
08:18
27 BIG ONES

Crystal Palace have made a 27 millions euros offer to Juventus to sign striker Simone Zaza, according to Tuttosport in Italy.

Palace are in the market for a new striker and have been linked with a host of players in Serie A over the past week.

Zaza joined Juventus during the summer transfer window but has only made 11 appearances for the club.

West Ham are also being linked with the striker.

Big load of bollocks I've ever heard 27 million Euros which is about £26 million :tosser:
we gave them a massive leg up to the premier league when we gave them Glenn, they have a lot to thank us for

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here