Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

20 Years of North Stand Chat

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Surprised no one has mentioned this yet; it’s NSC’s 20th birthday this year. What’s being done to mark the occasion?

Which saddos like me have been here since then?

What have been the best/worst moments?

nsclogo.gif

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Surprised no one has mentioned this yet; it’s NSC’s 20th birthday this year. What’s being done to mark the occasion?

nsclogo.gif

Joining....:moo:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Jamie

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Another vote for Jamie

I haven't been here since the beginning but have for a hell of a long time (about a year or so before my sign up I started lurking)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Who's still around from 20 *gulp* years ago, from the (very) old clique? Wozza/Sim/Tim/Afters/DKM?

I joined not long after, about 1998, summat like that. Bloody JCL.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

nsclogo.gif

Hang on there one darn moment. I know my mental arithmetic is, well, mental, but if you were in at the start, and NSC is twenty years old this year, how come it says you joined in 2003?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Hang on there one darn moment. I know my mental arithmetic is, well, mental, but if you were in at the start, and NSC is twenty years old this year, how come it says you joined in 2003?

There was an old version of the board. I certainly belonged to it but can't remember when I first joined - it was certainly before my published Oct 2003 date.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I always assumed it was started in 2003 - never seen anyone who has had a join date prior to that

There was a reset.

At the start you could actually type in the username on each post. Great hilarity when everyone was pretending to post as everyone else.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
A highlight for me will always be the plymouth supporters input that kickstarted fans united

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

I always assumed it was started in 2003 - never seen anyone who has had a join date prior to that

That's only it's latest (v-bulletin) guise. It was instrumental in organising Fans United.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here