Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The nationalities list!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Amongst plenty of other reasons, another to get excited about, with the various rumours, is an update to THE LIST!

Surely Venezualan, Equadorian and Czech are all new ones, no?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm sure we had a czech before? Although I have absolutely no idea who, or why I think we did

It doesn't sound unlikely, but I don't think so. Bulgarian, Belarussian, Slovakian, Latvian, Romanian yes. Czech, no.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
It doesn't sound unlikely, but I don't think so. Bulgarian, Belarussian, Slovakian, Latvian, Romanian yes. Czech, no.

Just had a quick search through and all I could find is that Brez was born there but then represented Slovakia in football. Might be where I was getting confused

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I've had English, of course, Scottish, Irish, Australian(easy), Swedish (too clinical) Italian and a Thai(on loan).

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Just had a quick search through and all I could find is that Brez was born there but then represented Slovakia in football. Might be where I was getting confused

Brez was Czech but when the country split he became Slovakian.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I know when Czechoslovakia split we got the Czech Republic and Slovakia but where did the O's go. They got shit on didn't they.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here