Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7 pints of beer a week?

On average to you drink more or less than seven pints a week?

• Above

Votes: 115 56.4%
  • Below

Votes: 89 43.6%

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This should be an interesting thread given the utter un-empathetic nature of many posters replies in any smoking thread. I wonder who will shower themselves in hypocrisy here :lol:

Oh and well, well below but won't be at all judgemental to others (and I don't really smoke btw - on the vapour stick things for some time now, just for balance :clap2:)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Well if The Albion are at home that means I should be teetotal for the rest of that week :eek:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They like to kill joy don't they ? ???

Not content with setting a weekly limit, they then tell you that it is disasterous to have a BINGE.

The weekly limit I can mostly live with, but do the occasional binges really have to go ? ???

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well well above - last six months have been horrendous which increased my intake without me really appreciating it. I've now got a taper programme to be dry by the 1st Feb.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
This should be an interesting thread given the utter un-empathetic nature of many posters replies in any smoking thread. I wonder who will shower themselves in hypocrisy here :lol:

Oh and well, well below but won't be at all judgemental to others (and I don't really smoke btw - on the vapour stick things for some time now, just for balance :clap2:)

I don't smoke and I never have done - lucky enough never to have really started. But I think it is former smokers who are usually the most condemnatory.

My vote for under brought it to 4-4. I like beer, but drink for the taste more than for the effect. And keep the volume down for diet/weight reasons more than anything else.

My parents both died young, not through any reasons of excess, so I set out long ago to be fairly sensible and try to outlive both of them. Being now 62, I achieved that 8 years ago.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Probably just over, on average.

Although if you'd of asked a couple of years ago, probably double that at least. But then I excersize every day, and have never smoked, so it's not really something I worry about.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
But you're also supposed to have a couple of days off a week, so it's not possible to drink the weekly limit due to the daily limit!

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
Well below. Lucky if its 7 pints a month!

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
On average above. Tend not to drink work nights, but do like a drink on a Friday and Saturday night, with the odd binge once a month thrown in for good measure.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I drank this years pint in the AMEX sports bar before the Wolves game.

So it's a no from me.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Bloody hell, has NSC become a health club? I'll buck the trend, OK so I don't drink Monday to Thursday and generally very little Sundays too, but Friday night to Saturday night I gorge quite unapologetically. Seven pints? Pah... double that plus some. :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here